Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finally I am blogging

Ok, So everyone keeps on me about blogging. So here I am.

I am finally, as of today, returning to work. I went and did my defensive driving class and back to being legal. I will go back to full-time on Monday. I am stickin' excited! :)

Tomorrow night, Adam and I will be in the Miami County Fair Parade. Adam will be riding a golf cart with my brother, throwing candy while myself and my sis-in-law are walking and handing out fliers promoting her new salon. Which by the way is absolutely gorgeous! If you get a chance to stop by we are doing the Open House on Friday, August 1st. She is opening in a newly restored building on the square in Paola. The owner, put lots of time and money into the restoration. It is magnificant!

Other than that, not much else going on. I am just ready to get back to work and see my kiddos again. I have missed them!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Welcome my blogging friend! When is your sis-in-law actually open for business?? I need a haircut...hehehe! Oh and I can help you with the links...

When you log onto Blogger.com...click on the "settings" icon, then click on the "layout" tab...then click on "Add a page element"...if you have a bunch of people with blogger.com blogs then click on the "Blog List" and follow the directions from there...if you are still having trouble call me and I will walk ya through it...heart!

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?