Thursday, July 24, 2008

YEAH!!!!!!!

We walked in the parade last night. Pictures will be coming later. LOL. It was hot! LOTS of people and no air moving.

I did get to see several of the kiddos from my bus and they all asked if I was coming back. It was so neat to see them get so excited when I told them that I was going to be their driver. Even the parents got excited. It definetly made me feel good. :)

I am sitting here bored. I am waiting on the carpet guy to get here to fix my carpet. They laid it down last week and the transition piece to the bathroom has popped loose and the seam in the hallway looks Craptastic! So they are returning to fix their work!

Hope everyone is staying cool. This weather stinks! The bad thing is, August is usually always hotter, AGH!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ok. So I was reading your entry and got to the part about how your bathroom carpet "popped"... well I read it as "pooped" and had to laugh out loud as I knew that couldn't be right. :-) Welcome to blogspot!

gjlac said...

Welcome "newbie"! So can you send us a list of your s-i-l's prices? Sounds like her shop is going to be super cute. I am in need of another haircut also.

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?