So the last time I posted, we were getting my settlement, going car shopping, looking at moving. WOW, that is a lot to think about in a weeks time.
Starting on Wednesday at 8:30pm and thru Friday I worked 25.5 hours. Talk about lack of sleep. Wednesday night we went and looked at a car, we got back home and they needed help at work. Our school enrollment was Tuesday and Wednesday of last week. So starting Wednesday night we started sorting the enrollment forms and setting up routes. We had until 9:30am on Thursday to get our "5" city routes set up, ran, times set, typed up, and submitted to the local newspaper, to be printed in the Friday paper. I worked until 1am and decided I couldn't go anymore. I came home and and laid there staring at the ceiling because everyone knows when you have so much happening at the time you can't sleep, I returned back to work at 6:30am. By 7am I was on a bus running 2 different routes, writing times down.
I came home Thursday afternoon at 5:30 and was ready for bed. LOLOLOL. Adam called and he had stopped to look at a car. He was bringing it home for me to drive back to the car lot in Stilwell. HELLO, I WAS RUNNING ON A FEW HOURS OF SLEEP HERE. DANG!
So after my "loving", NOT, husband decided to spend 3 STINKIN' hours of hageling the dang salesman, while I was dozing off in the chair. I started signing papers and I drove my new car home. We ended up with a 2004 , 4-door, four wheel drive, Blazer. I LOVE IT, by the way. But we could have picked another night to buy it. HAHA. Oh yeah, it is a pewter color. Basically it is tan. :)
We did receive the settlement, IN FULL. YEAH!
We have decided we are moving, on one condition. We are in the process of talking with the gal about getting the house off the market. She told us she would. She is looking to be moving out quite soon, so that means we will be moving soon as well. We have to give 30 days notice to our landlord. I have started cleaning and sorting my CRAPLOAD of things I don't use, haven't used and don't need.
We spent the weekend at the Christian Youth Rodeo we have been helping out with since April. I have been helping the secretary and treasurer out by completing all score entries into the computer for their payouts. It has been very fun. The kids are GREAT. We have the finals rodeo the entire weekend of Aug. 22-24 in Mound City. I will miss it for sure. Until it starts back up in April. It has kept us pretty busy this past Spring and Summer. Which by the way JEN, they have it scheduled to return to Burlington again next season, so I will be back to see ya..hopefully before that though. ;)
School starts on Wednesday, so I am finishing up getting my route set up, finished, learned, phone calls made to all students with pickup times, etc. Hopefully, once school starts, life will slow back down a little bit. HAHA!
Hope everyone has an enjoyable rest of the summer. It won't last much longer.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Would Have Ever Thought......
Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment