Friday, March 13, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!!!

It has finally arrived. The weather is suppose to gorgeous this next week. Can't wait to get outside and work in the garden and flower beds. Will be planting potatoes on St. Patty's day. Just like the good ol' farmers almanac suggests. :)

Tomorrow night I will be hosting the "Wilson Girls Slumber Party". All the girls on my mom's side have been invited to come party and have a sleepover at my house. It is going to be a blast. I have made up a couple of games for the evening, have karaoke, air hockey, darts and of course the Wii.

Next Sat. evening I will be attending Christy's Twilight Party. Super stoked about that. Can't wait to watch the movie "again". I am in the middle of the 4th book. Haven't had much time to pick it up and read this week. But will work hard on this week off to finish it up, it has to be passed on to my sis-in-law. She is also attending the party with me.

Other than that, not much else going on. Will be posting again this week along with some pics from tomorrow nights festivities.

Hope everyone enjoys the weather this next week. Get outside and blow the stink off, as my grandpa used to always tell us!

3 comments:

Mel said...

My mom use to say that and I tell the boys that .. wow.. looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.. I still havent read the whole 1st book.. i am bad.. was planning on it but you know life got in the way this week.. i will see if i can get it read.. hehe

Christy said...

AND IT WAS SOOOOO FUN! What a great day for a get-together! It was worth all the effort!

Jen said...

Did you finish book 4?

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?