Friday, January 14, 2011

A year already!!!

Here we a little over a week away from Bella's first birthday. WOW, is all I can say. I just got off the phone from making her 1 year checkup. I almost cried at the thought. :-) We are having a small party for her next weekend with just immediate family and close friends. Nothing extravagent. We will wait until next year or so for that.
She is growing like a weed. She is literally running all over the house. Always on the go. She has finally started calling me mama. It was always yaya for some reason. She is a dancing machine these days. She loves music! When I say this I am not speaking lightly - put the girl in the car and have a Katy Perry song come on the radio and she will literally be dancing around in her seat and rockin' the car. LOL. It is pretty funny. She for some reason loves Katy Perry and Jason Mraz songs. HAHA. It is super cute. She has already formed the attitude at times. Her daddy says she takes after me on that, I just don't see it. LOL.
I have been asked to come back and sub drive on the bus. So we are going to start doing that. Now that Bella is older and able to handle it better. We definetly need to get out of the house more and get her around people. All we see is the toys and walls all day long. I am pretty excited to be able to get out and about. Nothing like being able to make money AND take your child to work with ya.
We are off to the grocery store today and going to meet daddy in the city after work tonite to pick out the 1st Birthday party decorations. Hopefully, the tears don't come flowing with that shopping trip.
Hope everyone is able to stay away from the evil flu that seems to be lerking around. We all had it New Year's weekend. It is not pleasant.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wish I could come! It'll be fun!

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?