Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WHY?!?!?!?!

We had another Sad day yesterday. I got off my bus route and Adam kept calling me telling me he needed my help at the house before he could go to work. I kept arguing with him, I was parked to where I couldn't get out easily and I was suppose to stay for a short meeting. I finally got ticked enough that I went home. I walked in the door and Adam shot me the bad news that my grandpa had passed away earlier in the morning and that they didn't want me to know until my route was over. We went to their house and started making plans. We had to get my cousin flown out to Vegas to meet his sister to drive back. She was in the process of driving home anyway. We had to get an uncle home from Oregon and 2 cousins home from Florida. Everyone seems to be doing alright as of now, but that will surely change as time goes on. I know everyone has their time to go, but I don't understand why they all have to go within 5 months. This is the 5th grandparent. WHY?!??!?!?!

No comments:

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?