Sooooooo...I have had nothing but trips this week. And of course, MORE FREAKIN' EXCITEMENT. On Wed. I took a group of high schoolers to the Nelson Art Museum. Due to scheduling we had to kill about an hour and a half on the Plaza before they were able to do the museum tour. They completed their tour and lunch and they decided to sit in the sculpture park at the museum. A couple of students decided to "RAT OUT" some of the other students. A group of boys decided to bring drugs..yes, you read that right, drugs with them and consumed them while we were on the plaza earlier that morning. Never did get exactly 'what type I transported to the city on my bus'. LOLOLOL. So in a case of the hurries, we loaded up the bus and headed home. We were greeted at the school by the principal, which in turn escorted all the students off the bus and into the school. So lots of paperwork later we have resolved the entire problem. Today I along with 2 other buses took a group of 150 2nd graders to Kaliedoscope. Nothing too exciting, just a very noisy load of children.
I don't have any trips next week, so maybe the excitement will die down for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment