This week is going to be horribly busy. The best part about it, I will get to spend the majority of it outside enjoying the beautiful AUTUMN weather.
I love Autumn!!!!! It is my favorite time of the year. I have been burning the Pumpkin Spice candles as fast as I can buy them. They are diffently my favorites. We are sleeping with the windows open tonite, love to curl up in a nice heavy quilt to stay warm.
I have 3 trips this week on the bus. Tuesday, I take the 8th grade football to Eudora. Nothing better than being bundled up at a football game on a chilly fall evening. Wednesday, I am taking a group to the Nelson Atkins Museum, they have such a beautiful park, think I will endulge myself in a walk. Thursday, I am taking a group of elementary kiddos to Kalidescope, then if they are like all the other groups, we will be picnicing in a park somewhere.
My grandma had her pacemaker put in today. Everything went as planned and she will return home tomorrow. Now we just have to get her through the recovery from the surgery. If only we can keep her from over doing it?
We are getting ready to return to Roaring River in a couple of weeks. We have to go get our last fishing trip in before the season ends. I can't wait to get away. It is such a pretty drive this time of year through southern Missouri. The leaves should be at their coloring changing peak. I will have lots of pictures to share.
Not much else going on. Just lots of hours on the bus for me and lots of hours of playing in the dirt for Adam. Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL week. Get out and enjoy the GORGEOUS weather! I know I will!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Would Have Ever Thought......
Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(28)
-
▼
September
(11)
- MUCH RANDOMNESS!
- Who decided my life is a sitcom?
- So....what possesses a person
- So today is my birthday....but not such a good day
- Rain Rain Go Away...
- SAD day
- CHICKEN RECALL.....it will give you the pox.
- WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!
- Garage Sale.....COMPLETE
- GARAGE SALE...GARAGE SALE....GARAGE SALE
- We made it back home. :(
-
▼
September
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment