I got up this morning and my first thought was? UGH! It is Monday, but it is going to be a great day.
I went to work and it started out good. Drove my route, the kids were pretty quite. Made my first two drops at the high school and middle school. Then as they say, "Poop Happens." I MEAN LITERALLY. I was pulling away from the Middle School and had 2 more stops to make, I still have about 10 kids on the bus. The kindergartener behind me says she has to use the restroom, I tell her to hold on, we will be at the school in no time. On the way out of the parking lot, she lets out a blood curdling scream. I stop the bus, obviously in a panic. I ask her what is the problem. She tells me, and mind you I am not joking......"I am pooping in my hand". As you can imagine, I throw the bus in park, jumped up and sure enough she has her hand down her pants...HOLDING ON. I about died. I had kids gagging, hollering gross, more gagging, and you guessed it more gagging. I, being the dumb one asked her,"what are you planning to do with that?" LOL. She said, "I don't want it in my underwear." Then I had to laugh, because sometimes poop is just as funny as farting. Don't ask me why? So I get on the radio and explain that I am having a student that is having an issue and I needed to go around the other buses and get straight to her school. Then my boss comes on and asks if everything is alright, I tried not to laugh, and said yeah, but I will need an administrator to meet my bus at the school and I would explain everything to him when I got back to the lot. So you can now imagine the comments I am getting from everyone. One of the drivers has been driving for 16 years and this is a first for something of this nature. Of course, it would happen to me. LOLOLOL
As I was leaving after my morning route, I told them, if the rest of this week is going to be as "shitty" as it now, I am taking off. LOLOL. They are getting such a kick out of it.
Then I decided to try to hurt myself. I decided to go buy a bicycle this morning and go for a ride. OMG....who needs exercise? JEEZ! I will be hurting for days and I only rode it around the block twice. WOW. I will keep trying to up my time on it, but not guarenteeing ANYTHING. LOL. I have to do something to get the weight off and I thought riding a bicycle was a good idea. WHAT WAS I THINKING????? HAHA
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Would Have Ever Thought......
Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(28)
-
▼
September
(11)
- MUCH RANDOMNESS!
- Who decided my life is a sitcom?
- So....what possesses a person
- So today is my birthday....but not such a good day
- Rain Rain Go Away...
- SAD day
- CHICKEN RECALL.....it will give you the pox.
- WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!
- Garage Sale.....COMPLETE
- GARAGE SALE...GARAGE SALE....GARAGE SALE
- We made it back home. :(
-
▼
September
(11)
2 comments:
Well that story stinks...hehehe!
Hope you have a poop-free rest of the week! :-)
OH CRAP! ROFL!!!
Post a Comment