Sunday, September 7, 2008

Garage Sale.....COMPLETE

So we made it. Saturday was pretty slow.

The only thing fast about it was us running around the front yard pulling the plastic over the tables, everytime it would start to rain. Which was SEVERAL times thoughout the day.

We ended up staying open until about 3pm. Was only suppose to be until noon. But with the rain and all, we kept having people pop in, so we just left it sit.

I made $260.00 with my stuff. So one would say it was a good two days, OR I just have a lot of CRAP. LOL

Nothing exciting happened, as the day before we had the "kung fu fighters". Oh well, it is all over with and I am done for another year. HAHA.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week.

No comments:

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?