Friday, November 28, 2008

Been there and back

So we braved the shopping crowds this morning. Paola Walmart was NUTS. Everything was literally FLYING off the shelves. We didn't get a lot of what we were even looking for. My sister-in-law was able to get most of the things she was looking for, only most of it wasn't on the blitz. It was the biggest crowd I have seen on Black Friday at Walmart in the past several years I have been going.

Tonite, we are going to be attending Addie's first dance recital. She has been working hard on learning her routines. She is super excited about getting to wear her reindeer costume. LOL

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Let the Christmas Spirit ring!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yes, Walmart on Shawnee Mission Parkway was CRAZY also! I heard at one point (in the electronics section): "EVERYONE NEEDS TO MOVE BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE STARTING TO HURT PEOPLE!!" AWESOME...Glad I wasn't there for that!

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?