So life has finally caught up with me. I spent the better part of yesterday at my in-laws in the state of mental breakdown. My mother in law is the best. She let me cry and then cried with me. I guess I have just let it bottle up too much and couldn't take anymore. I am better now though. I just had to get it out.
Other than that, just getting ready to get my Christmas stuff out. I was going to do it tomorrow but I will be entertaining my niece and nephew for a couple of hours in the morning. I can't wait. Colby is getting big enough to "play" now. He is so much fun. As long as I have toy dishes and play food Addie is busy. LOL.
Hope everyone has a good upcoming week. I know I will, we only work 2 days this next week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment