Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Undecorated

Today was a great day! Went shopping with good friend of mine. We are two of the biggest bargain shoppers you will find. ;) We drove over to Harrisonville to the Hallmark store on a mission for a few ornaments that we hadn't been able to find. They had a great selection leftover. We were headed back and decided to run to Overland Park and see what others we could find. After hitting several Hallmark Stores and CVS pharmacies, all of which had all their ornaments marked down to 50% off we ventured to one last Hallmark. Thanks to the salesclerk at the previous store. WOW, did we hit the jackpot? They had all their Christmas items marked down to 75% off. What's better than getting a $15.00 ornament for $3.75. We were SUPER excited. We did some other shopping on deals and both walked out with AWESOME receipts:-)

So this evening I decided to take the decorations down. I am kinda sad to see them go away. Not only that but I have a few that I have bought this year that we really didn't get a good chance to enjoy. They will be on the front of the tree for sure next year.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year. Hopefully we will all have a chance to "hang out" more this year.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I hate taking down the decorations...makes life feel like reality is back, not that it ever went away...just something about those twinkling lights that makes everything seem fuzzy and happy! LOL!

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?