I haven't posted in a while. So what have we been up to? Not much really! Christy and I went and seen a couple of good movies over our Christmas Break. The Curious case of Benjamin Button I have to say was my favorite of the two. GREAT MOVIE! Then we watched Bride Wars. It too was good.
I have been staying busy with work. I am now an "administrative assistant" between my morning and afternoon route. I like it. Keeps me busy! We have been staying VERY busy this past week, we are due for an audit at some point this week. One of those we know they are coming, but we don't know exactly when. Nice to have a heads up, but stressful in the same sense that we are busting our rumps to get everything done they think they need.
I am going tomorrow to find the Twilight book. I have so many friends that are reading the series, I have to catch up. So according to what they have all told me....it will be a week or two before I come out of the "reading closet" to once again join the real world...we will see if I am able to put them down. HAHA.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Would Have Ever Thought......
Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?
3 comments:
Oh yes, you WILL be one of us... the Twilighters. Don't fight it Meagan. You can't resist. It will draw you in like a drug. :-) I'M SO EXCITED YOU'RE FINALLY READING THEM!!! Don't forget... you HAVE to keep me posted as to where you are and we have to chat. Maybe we should all just form a support group! LOL
Oh, and I totally agree... Benjamin Button was way better! Come on... who would deny Brad Pitt that honor?! ;-)
I hope you like them! My husband was disappointed...he was expecting less love and more gore! Men! LOL!
Not all men know what women want... lol! So, what chapter are you on now?! ;-)
Post a Comment