Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. We have two different dinners to attend today.
We spent yesterday with the nieces at a few Easter Egg hunts. LOTS of kids running a muck to get their loot picked up.
Friday Christy and I took my niece to see the Hannah Montana Movie. Oh my goodness, it was awesome. Never once would I have ever thought I would say that. I will definetly pay to see it again AND buy it on DVD. It is a great story. Even made me tear up. A friend of mine took her daughter yesterday and said she even had to fight off tears. If you have a chance, it is a great movie.
Well off to getting my cakes iced for the day.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Would Have Ever Thought......
Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment