Thursday, April 2, 2009

What is up with this weather?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong...I would love to have a good snow to play in but come on, snow one day, 70 degrees the next. JEEZ!

Can't say that we have been doing too much. Stuck inside for the most part due to the crazy weather.

We had my nephew Colby's 1st birthday party last Saturday afternoon. He got so many new toys. My sis-in-law and I created and decorated a Firetruck Cake for him. Which was uber cute if I must say so myself. :)



My mother-in-law and I finished my quilt on Tuesday. It looks really good on our bed. I love it! Now I am on the lookout for some curtains that will match.



I had a gal order a cell phone cake for this week. Didn't have a clue as to how I was going to make it work. Adam suggested that I use hershey's kisses upside down for the buttons. Low and behold, it made it look really cute. The gal LOVED the cake and she told me today that her daughter loved it as well.

Don't have any other cakes on the books as of right now, unless my creative juices can't contain themselves. Who knows what I will do next. ;)

Hopefully the weather gets nice and I can start getting out in the garden to work. Can't wait for the fresh veggies to come on and be in the kitchen canning it all for the winter. Nothing beats the fresh veggies straight from the garden.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You must teach me your wise ways oh wise canning one! I've never canned a thing in my life and always wanted to learn!!!

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?