Monday, September 21, 2009

It has been a long time.....


Wow, over a month since I last posted. HMMM..


So, what has happened in the last month you ask? We have been gearing down for baby. I think it finally sunk in after our appointment on Thursday of last week to Adam, that we are having a baby. He has been telling me that we aren't going to mess with the room for a while. On Thursday evening he tells me that I really need to get in there and tackle the closet in the babies room and decide where everything is going to go. We found out at our appointment last week we are having a girl. We hadn't chose any girls names because we were just sure we were having a boy. So after we got the sonogram, we were sittin in the room waiting to see the dr. I told him "you're going to have a daughter, and we need to find a name." He liked Anabelle, and I said "no, that is a cow's name in a christmas song, (lol)how about AnaBella and we call her Bella. We both liked the name and it just stuck. So she will be AnaBella Maryana Black "Bella". We have decided to decorate her room with a khaki colored paint and all the accents will be done in Pink Camoflouge. Those of you that know us, know just how excited we are about that. :O) Adam's parents got a baby bid and changing table for us and we received it Friday afternoon. It is really pretty and we are very thankful for it. We went Sat. night and yesterday and did the baby registery at Target and Babies R Us. I swear, Bella isn't even here yet and her daddy is already spoiling her rotten. I had to keep removing things from the registery that he "thought" we needed, but really don't. He got a little trigger happy with the scanner to say the least. LOL. It was fun and now it has us both even more excited about her getting here. One of the gals I work with has already outfitted her in 3 dresses, which by the way are ADORABLE. Thanks Trish! So as you can tell we will be pretty busy the next 4 months. I will be 20 weeks along as of tomorrow (Tuesday), so we are officially half way there. It has FLOWN by.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Time for an update friend

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?