I have been back to work for 2 weeks now. It has been nice getting out of the house, but tiresome at the same time. We have been working 13 hour days this week. We had to get all the students entered in the system since Tuesday's enrollment. We had to get each route set up, mapped out and directions typed up. WOW! We have our big all staff meeting tomorrow, which is the proof that summer is over. I am excited to see the kids on my bus route though, so it has made it more liveable. LOL.
We have been some canning fools the past few weeks too. We have canned green beans, cinnamon pickles, relish, blackberry jam and some chili sauce. After the count today we have 199 jars of goodies sitting on the pantry shelf just from this summers crop. Winter will be wonderful!!!!!!!! That doesn't count the stuff we have already eaten because the jars didn't seal. LOL.
Went to the dr. this week after a scare from waking up spotting. Everything turned out great and we got to see the baby move around. It was AWESOME. Although I can't feel it yet, it was still pretty neat. The baby was VERY active for the sonogram. SUPER excited now that we have seen movement. It was more exciting than hearing the heartbeat for the first time. We go back for a sonogram in Sept. and the dr. said we should be able to see the sex. CAN'T WAIT!!! Although I already (think) know it is a boy. HEHE!!

Hope everyone is feeling better these days and that those returning to school are having as much fun as I am. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment