Friday, July 24, 2009

Back to the daily grind.

So summer has flew past us once again. Time to get back in the swing of life. I have really enjoyed this past summer of nothings really.

I have to return to work on Monday. Talk about a rude awaking, they are wanting me to be there at 6:30am...couldn't tell ya the last time I willing got up before that time. Guess those early morning waking restroom breaks have been good for something. HEHE.

Our garage sale went GREAT. We had a yard FULL of goodies and lots of customers. Only had to haul off two truckloads to good will, it was all mostly bigger items. Those items one looks at but has no way to haul them home so they leave them behind. LOL. It did rain on us a couple of times but nothing that put a grinding hault to it all. We sat through it and managed to continue making sales.

I did get to go see Harry Potter with Christy, Jenn and Melissa. It was a great time and enjoyed a yummy breakfast at the theater. Thanks Christy.

Megan and Miss Nora came up this week and we went and walked around the Fair. We were also joined by my sis-in-law, niece and nephew. It was so fun watching the kids react to the animals. They loved it. It was even better getting to see Megan and Nora. I have missed talking them and seeing them. :-)

We had another dr. visit this month. Got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler machine. This is the 2nd time we have got to hear it, the first time we had an awesome sono tech that found it. I am 11 weeks, 3 days. Almost to my 2nd trimester. The dr. says everything is going great and as planned. We will get a sonogram in September and she said we shall be able to "see everything we want to see." Yes, we are going to find out what it is. We want to do the nursery accordingly.

I have for the most part been feeling Great. I was having a bout of stomach cramps and icky feeling days, but I realized it is true...you have to drink lots of water. I don't like water, never have liked water....so I am pushing myself to drink lots of the nasty stuff. HAHA!

I am going with Christy tomorrow to see "The Ugly Truth". Have heard nothing but great reviews about it. It looks funny and will make a great end to my summer vacation.

Hope everyone enjoys what little of summer is left. It has gone by way to fast.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Hope you plan whose houses you can use the restroom when your bladder starts ruling your life... that'll be a looooong bus drive if not! (Bring Depends to work). LOL

Jen said...

ROFL! Nice Christy!

Megan said...

Nice blog. Sounds like a good summer to me. We sure enjoyed our visit too. by the way, what does rofl mean?

Jen said...

ROFL=Rolling On Floor Laughing

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?