Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Dog days of Summer!!

Didn't know if anyone else was aware of how hot it is today. My sis-in-law and family are on their third night of no power. Thanks to the wonderful force of mother nature. We were fortunate and just had wind and rain. Never once did we lose power. Thank goodness!

I was working around the house today and thought I was just hot and sweaty because I was fearlessly going through closets and cabinets getting ready for the garage sale. I went outside with the dog and when I came back in I realized it wasn't much cooler in the house as it was when I was out in the shade. I looked at the A/C unit in the kitchen, it was blowing hot air. It is still not working, so I am waiting for Adam to get home to check it out. The animals and I are sitting in the bedroom with the door shut..the window unit in here is working GREAT!

I got a call today from work I am going to drive day trips on Mondays and Fridays for the next 6 weeks. It will be nice to have some money coming in. Surprisingly enough the summer is going pretty fast. Faster than I thought it would. Haven't done much really, just relaxing for the most part and dr. appointments.

Speaking dr. appointments. I go again next Thursday for another sonogram. She is wanting to do another one because of her words "you were 5 minutes pregnant when you found out". LOL. I figured it out way to early I guess. We did get to see the gestational sac last week on the sonogram. I have a feeling I am not as far along as the calendar says. But we will find out hopefully next week just how far along I really am.

Hope everyone stays cool. I know I am going too.

Wishing all you dads out there a Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?