We had a very busy weekend.
Friday night a friend of mine called me and her husband had decided to have a concrete pad poured. He was trying to finish it by himself, but wasn't succeeding. We went out and helped them out until about 2:30 Sat. morning.
Sat. we got up, I took Adam to work, took Buddy to the vet, did a Senior Picture setting, and went out to Adam's parents after he arrived out there with a machine that him and his dad needed to use on Sunday. By the way, the portrait setting was one of the most fun and creative ones I have done so far. On Sunday, we spent the day at Adam's parents. We dug a hole to expose a section of the foundation on the back of their house to fix a crack that was causing a leak on the inside. We did some cleaning of the hedge row why we were there with the machine as well. I did get to learn how to operate a trac hoe while it was there. It was fun playing in the dirt if I must say. HeHe!
Other than that not doing to much this week. Just packing and baking for our upcoming weekend away. Can't wait to get away. We are going out of town with some friends.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
2 comments:
What portrait setting?!? What are you doing?
it was a high school senior picture setting. Just one of the couple of portrait settings I have scheduled in the next couple of weeks.
Post a Comment