Friday, January 30, 2009

So I finally did it!!!!!!!

I bought the Twilight book. Last night within just a couple of hours of off and on reading, I completed the first 6 chapters. I read a little bit this morning, but had things to do, so haven't picked it up yet this evening. So far it is a good read. We will see if it will keep my interest long enough to get through the entire 4 books.

Other than that, not much else going on. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jen said...

So Christy said you were losing interest??? How's it going?

Christy said...

Somebody's had a turn of heart... She's on TEAM EDWARD now, baby! Total Twilighter! She'll have all four read by next weekend! lol

Meagan, Adam & Bella said...

I finished the book yesterday. I have since moved onto book 2. The middle to end of book 1.....WOW!!!!

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?