Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GARAGE SALE...GARAGE SALE...GARAGE SALE

So here I am on summer break and keeping VERY busy.
I decided this past weekend it is time to clean out the house and get rid of the crap. I have 7 years worth of accumulations that have sat in the storage in the basement since we moved here. We spent yesterday, Adam didn't work, cleaning out 3 of the 6 closets. I am going to have a HUUUUGGGEEE garage sale. We haven't even started on the basement and I know I am getting rid of A LOT from down there. I am going to sort through all my holiday decorations (which I have TOO many for only being married 7 years, LOL), all the wedding decor I have inherited is going too. So if you know any new brides let them know about it. I have some really pretty decor that is easily interchangable to any color they would like to use.
My family is also cleaning out their homes and bringing LOTS of goodies into sale. If anyone has anything they would like to sale let me know and we will set up a time to get together. We had originally set the 2nd weekend in July as our date, but we may move it up to the last weekend in June. We have all started working at getting our stuff together and no one wants to sit with boxes all over the house.

We go Thursday morning for our sonogram. Can't Wait!!!

Other than that just been relaxing at home. Not much going on.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have 3 boxes of clothes and a few "prom-type" dresses for the garage sale already in the trunk of my car! :-)

How did your doc appt. go today?!

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?