Friday, September 5, 2008

GARAGE SALE...GARAGE SALE....GARAGE SALE

Day one is now complete. What a day. We stayed fairly busy for the most part. Only had one item broke by a customer...but she INSISTED on paying for it anyways. I wasn't worried a bit about it, I had it in the sale to get rid of, so either way it was gone. LOL.
Had one parent that didn't seem to give a care about where her kids were or what they were doing. They were "kung fu fighting" with swim noodles in my front yard for goodness sake. HAHA. Glad nothing got broke during that. :)

Tomorrow is another day. Only half a day though. We will have fun. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Christy said...

DRATS! I missed it! My kung foo is stronger than those kids'... I'd have taken them on! :-)

Jen said...

I didn't know you were garage saling it up! Bummer...could have rummaged through your sale items before everyone picked the good stuff...(*wink*)

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?