Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away...

Will it ever stop? I am tired of the rain.
Guess I am just lucky I don't live in the south, with the hurricanes and all.

Now I am fighting a stinkin' cold from being out in the lovely temperatures and the rain. UGH!

Not doing much, didn't go to work this am...didn't figure I needed to be driving the bus when I can't hardly see straight and can't breathe through my nose. Kinda hard to keep blowing my nose and drive. LOL.

Don't have much planned for this weekend either.

Hope everyone stays dry and enjoys the weekend.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I, too, am tired of all this rain! We are in such a flat plain here that we are starting to have flooded yards! YUCK! I agree...go away rain!

Christy said...

Too bad you don't like it as it sounds like more is guaranteed for tomorrow with Ike heading this way...

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?