Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who decided my life is a sitcom?

So we got past the poop problem yesterday.
Last night I had a trip and on the way out of the lot on the bus we were stopped and told we weren't allowed to leave our buses once we arrived at the football game. Evidently, the football players placed a snake on the other teams bus when they were here last Friday night. Since the Freshman & JV was playing on their field, the school received word that the opposing team was "laying low" to return the prank. THAT IS ALL I NEEDED, was to have a snake planted on my bus. So I spent the entire evening sitting on the bus.

SO THIS MORNING.
I was driving down the highway and I heard racket coming from the back. As I look up in my mirror I see one of my little boys doing a "tuck and roll" somersault over the back of his seat, while he is screaming. I see everyone gathering in the aisle of the middle of the bus. I ask them what is going on.......yep you guessed it, more excitement. Evidently a child came on the bus with a FROG. LMAO. It had gotten loose on the bus and landed in the seat that is now childless....he somersaulted to the seat behind him. So I get on the radio and tell them my location and that I was pulling over due to having a frog loose on the bus. Of course, I am the butt of all jokes now...first a pooping child, now a frog. I just wish my bus was equipped with a video camera, because we could have won money off the somersaulting, screaming children. It was quite hilarious. So to get the frog off the bus, one of my older students chased it between the seat and the wall, so I had to dig it out.
If tomorrow has anymore excitement, I will have to start writing a book. LOLOLOL. It shall be called "When is it appropriate to poop on the school bus.".

Hope everyone has a good day!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I wrote you some rap lyrics for the theme song when they make your life sitcom: "Party poopin' on the bus! Frogs are loose all over us! YO! YO! WHOA!" Your bus rocks!... ROFL

Who Would Have Ever Thought......

Blogging Could Be This Much Fun?